Male pattern baldness is the most common issue of hair loss, especially in the case of men. Male pattern hair loss is commonly observed in adult men. But it can begin in the teenage years as well and become more significant with the increased age. Baldness is no longer a degenerative issue but affects both young and old.
However, there are several natural remedies for male pattern baldness that you can adopt and adhere to cure effectively:
- Castor Oil – Take 2-3 tablespoon of castor oil in a pan and warm it and then massage gently on your scalp before going to bed at night and leave it for overnight. Rinse your hair in the next morning with a mild shampoo. Castor oil is used to enhance the blood circulation through the scalp, which stimulates the roots of the hair to be strong and firm.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar balances the natural PH value of the scalp and also it fights with dandruff as well as it enhances blood circulation, which promotes hair growth. Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and in a cup of water and mix well and massage this solution and rinse off with cool water.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera gel helps to moisten the scalp and balance the natural ph value. It contains proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins and get rid of dry, dead cells from the scalp and enhance the growth of hair. Get the gel from the few slices and apply the gel to your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E that nourishes the scalp. This is one of the most effective home remedies for baldness in males. Take two tablespoons of jojoba oil and gently massage your scalp, cover your hair with a shower cap and leave for 20 minutes then rinse it off with a gentle shampoo. Do this exercise daily for the best result.
- Ginger – Ginger is rich in biologically active compounds that enhance blood circulation in the scalp and rejuvenate hair follicles. Ginger has antifungal and anti-inflammatory property that helps to keep lice and dandruff away and cures baldness. Get the ginger juice and mix it with olive oil and then massage this mixture for 2-3 minutes and leave for 1 hour and after that, rinse off with herbal shampoo.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil strengthens the hair follicles and encourages the regrowth of hair. It protects the hair fibres and scalp from damage. Warm-up a few tablespoons of coconut oil and massage your scalp for 5 minutes and wash your hair after 2-3 hours with normal water.
Finpecia 1 Mg Tablet for treatment of Male Pattern Baldness
Finpecia 1 mg tablet is used to treat male pattern hair loss in men. Finpecia is an FDA approved medicine for the treatment of male hair loss. Finpecia helps to slow down and effectively treat male pattern baldness by blocking a sex hormone that affects hair follicles making hair grow slower. This medication is used in men between the ages of 18 to 41 years with mild-to-moderate hair loss of the mid-scalp area. This drug is not advisable for children and pregnant women. You can get this medicine from premiumrxdrugs.com at a reasonable price.