Careprost works by creating more hair follicles during the hair growth cycle. Some people use this topical solution with few complaints like redness, itching, and irritation, which goes away once the usage is stopped.
Women are fond of beautiful eyes with long and attractive eyelashes. All women are not equally blessed with long, thick, and curly eyelashes. The beauty of eyes enhances with fuller eyelashes that you can have by using Careprost eye drops. The ophthalmic preparation contains the Bimatoprost solution, the same solution used for glaucoma, which reduces eye pressure. It also happens to grow eyelashes that are thick and very long. Regular use, according to the instructions, is the only proven method for eyelash extension, density, darker colour and count. So, it is a real “eye miracle” that will help you to have natural eyelashes without a prominent artificial appearance.
How Careprost work to improve Eyelash Appearance?
Each evening, after careful makeup removal, a Bimatoprost 0.03% solution should be applied to the skin of the upper eyelid. We use a brush, soaked with one drop of Bimatoprost 0.03%. Make sure the drop does not get into the eye. The first result comes after three weeks, and the maximum is achieved in 6 to 12 weeks. If the desired length is reached, eyelash growth should be maintained by applying droplets once or twice a week. This application is necessary to keep the required length, and if it is completely stopped, the lashes gradually return to their original form. Check out these application instructions for careprost to get beautiful and attractive eyelashes:
- Make sure your face is clean every night before applying. Makeup or contact lenses are removed and any cosmetic products you have already used to your face.
- Take the applicator (brush), hold it horizontally, and release a drop onto the brush (a few mm from the end).
- Immediately, apply to the top lashes – where they pass into the skin, such as when applying liquid eyeliner. You should feel this area slightly moistened (without leaking drops on your face)
- Dry any amount outside this area with a tissue.
- Rinse thoroughly after each application.
Don’t panic if it gets into your eyes; nothing happens. Bimatoprost is an eye drop, originally intended for the eye, but try not to get the drops into your eye unnecessarily. If they penetrate the eye, the eye may turn red and slightly burn. There is no need to rinse it.
For maximum results, look at the points given below:
- Regularity is essential. Put the application of drops into your regular evening hygiene routine – do not miss even a day.
- Keep the bottle close. Place the bottle near the toothbrush so that you don’t forget it.
- Hold on; it takes patience. Do not apply the solution more than once a day, and do not hurry and wonder if you don’t see any outcome after 14 days. Sometimes, it takes 4 to 6 weeks for results to show.
- Do not try to catch up. If you miss a day, continue the next day as usual. Avoid multiple doses per day; the process does not speed up.
- Think of hygiene. Never touch the bottle with the brush. Take a drop in the cap and dip the brush in it. Carefully close the bottle immediately after using it.
Side Effects of Careprost
Bimatoprost, 0.03% drops, may have side effects as is the case with medicines. They are not common and are considered mild. The most common side effect of applying careprost drops for longer lashes is itching in the eyes, as well as redness of the eye. This is probably a result of direct contact with the surface of the eye (conjunctiva). Other side effects are skin darkening in the area of use, seen in less than 1% of customers (due to incorrect application), and a slight darkening of the iris (coloured part of the eye). This change, even if there is no severe damage, tends to be permanent but does not affect one’s vision. Bimatoprost, 0.03% drops, must not be used by people who have frequent conjunctivitis or other serious eye diseases.
Careprost eye drops to promote the growth of eyelashes, making them longer, thicker, and darker. The best time to apply this bimatoprost eye drops is at night before you sleep. The once nightly application will make a visible difference in the appearance of your lashes within 4 to 6 weeks. With the correct application of this solution, one can achieve darker and thicker eyelashes within two months. You may avoid side effects by using the product on alternative days. Give priority to the safety of your eyes and buy Careprost from a trusted source.